Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

What to Do List

Since I started improving and changing my schedule that includes rising early, arriving early, making it on time, and having more information. There are times that I can't sustain it, the reason is, I can't remember all those that I have planned to do. I need someone to remind me, and since I don't have companion going to work, I need to recall every things to be done from time to time, and it is very difficult because sometimes I pause for a while to recall it. Now, I will be more systematic and organize because I will be having with me my tickler. I will use it to remind me, and will jot down into it every single idea that comes to my mind so I'll not lost them, and will use them for growth and profit.
A 3x5 in dimension note that will be use to jot down To Do List, Ideas, and others.
If you were looking for more information and want to grow up intellectually, read my other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment